background

Creations For A Cause ...

I'm a mom that started making little blankies as a hobby after my little one loved his so much. I've decided to take it a step further and make these unique gifts for others to enjoy as well.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a Cleft Charity. Please follow my other site http://www.btbalittleblessing.blogspot.com/ to learn more and see why these charities are dear to my heart.

Please email me with any questions or order requests to sewmanyblessingsboutique@gmail.com

I can ship items, if needed, at an additional cost and will also try to accomodate special requests.

Amy Burditt

Modified Blanket options





Tied edges like the ones seen to the right and left or ribbon attachments that are cut at the end (no loops) as seen below. Please note, the tied end blankies are by special request, I can not do it with "all" of the fabric choices listed.