background

Creations For A Cause ...

I'm a mom that started making little blankies as a hobby after my little one loved his so much. I've decided to take it a step further and make these unique gifts for others to enjoy as well.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a Cleft Charity. Please follow my other site http://www.btbalittleblessing.blogspot.com/ to learn more and see why these charities are dear to my heart.

Please email me with any questions or order requests to sewmanyblessingsboutique@gmail.com

I can ship items, if needed, at an additional cost and will also try to accomodate special requests.

Amy Burditt

Changes...

Due to the huge controversy right now involving anyone making handmade items that have "ribbon tags/loops" being an infringement on a patent/trademark through Taggies, Inc; at this time I can no longer sell anything which resembles having "tags". Apparently etsy, ebay, etc. have been removing items listed since attorneys have contacted them, and independent people like myself, stating that you cannot sell these items. Although I am amazed that anyone could get a patent on sewing a ribbon loop in between two pieces of material, until I can investigate further and modify my product without infringement, I had to make modifications on all future purchases.